I thought I would share some of my Summer Book recommendations. Summer is the perfect time to catch up on some reading. What better time to read a good book than sitting on a beach with a tropical drink in your hand, Or on any vacation you maybe taking this summer. Here are some of the tops books for this years summer reads. Hope you enjoy and tag me if you pick up one these delightful reads.
- At First Sight, By: Nicholas Sparks. Of course I'd have a Sparks book for summer.
- The Soul of an Octopus, By: Sy Montgomery. National Book Award Finalist winner, This book is a surprising exploration into the wonder of consciousness.
- The Summer House, By: Hannah Mckinnon. Perfect beach read.
- Folly Beach, By: Dorothea Benton Frank. Another perfect beach read based in South Carolina.
- The After Party, By: Anton DiSclafani. What better way to get swept into a different time with ballroom dances and high society.
- The Secret Life of Violet Grant, By: Beatriz Williams. The Times Bestseller of hundred summers brings you a new adventure of secrets and travel.
- 99 Days, By: Katie Cotugno. That perfect sappy/contemporary read that you will fly by.
- Britt- Marie was Here, By: Fredrik Backman. Same author of the Bestseller and motion picture A Man Called Ove, brings you another adventure.
- A Hundred Summers, By: Beatriz Williams. Of course this is the perfect summer read that will keep your reading all night!
- The Nest,By: Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney. This book was such a quick read and deffinitly had me thinking even after reading.
Click the picture to take you to your copy of the book! Happy Summer reading!