Ten of my Top Fall reads!Read More
I thought I would share some of my Summer Book recommendations. Summer is the perfect time to catch up on some reading. What better time to read a good book than sitting on a beach with a tropical drink in your hand, Or on any vacation you maybe taking this summer. Here are some of the tops books for this years summer reads. Hope you enjoy and tag me if you pick up one these delightful reads.
- At First Sight, By: Nicholas Sparks. Of course I'd have a Sparks book for summer.
- The Soul of an Octopus, By: Sy Montgomery. National Book Award Finalist winner, This book is a surprising exploration into the wonder of consciousness.
- The Summer House, By: Hannah Mckinnon. Perfect beach read.
- Folly Beach, By: Dorothea Benton Frank. Another perfect beach read based in South Carolina.
- The After Party, By: Anton DiSclafani. What better way to get swept into a different time with ballroom dances and high society.
- The Secret Life of Violet Grant, By: Beatriz Williams. The Times Bestseller of hundred summers brings you a new adventure of secrets and travel.
- 99 Days, By: Katie Cotugno. That perfect sappy/contemporary read that you will fly by.
- Britt- Marie was Here, By: Fredrik Backman. Same author of the Bestseller and motion picture A Man Called Ove, brings you another adventure.
- A Hundred Summers, By: Beatriz Williams. Of course this is the perfect summer read that will keep your reading all night!
- The Nest,By: Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney. This book was such a quick read and deffinitly had me thinking even after reading.
Click the picture to take you to your copy of the book! Happy Summer reading!
Hello everyone! I can't believe it's already May! This year is flying by so quickly. Before you know it, it's going to be summer and were going to start going to the beach and all of your fabulous vacations are going to kick off. For the book of the month for May will be Big Little Lies by: Liane Moriarty. As we all know this book was just recently turned into a T.V show and they finished the season late last month and let me tell you it was amazing! But for those of you that haven't watched it yet and like to read the book first like I prefer to do. This is the month to grab this dramatic, juicy and enticing read. The story follows three women that live in the small town of Monterey, which isn't very far from where I live today and was really interesting to see how they talked and went to restaurant's that i've been too. Anyway's these three women are a very close knit group of friends and all look out for each other. It's all about ex/husbands, school drama, and lets not forget the little white lies we tell everyday to get us through life. But what know one knows is that there is always a little scandal in living in a small town and this one will to be to die for. Grab your copies everyone and let's get reading! Here's to the month of May.